Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7
I have been feeling that I should not only use our blog to update our friends and family on our life in Iowa, but also should use it to present our prayer requests. Particularly now, we are going through some things that, without prayer and a relationship with Christ, would be very difficult to bear. So I ask you friends and family to pray for us as listed below. If you have a specific prayer, I'd like to pray for you also.
- Sickness be gone!
- Mattye transition in school
- Todd transition at work
- Discernment in picking a church home
- The sale of our home in Frankfort
- Jessi & Jerod have discernment, wisdom, and guidence for upcoming decisions
- My mom, Pam, enjoys peace & comfort that can only come from Jesus. Let her be a shining light through these upcoming days.